06 Nov 06.11.2020 Industrial Electrician
Working in the commercial sector in the South East for over 30 years, we are looking to add to our team of skilled site operatives.
- Mobile working at various aggregates sites across the south east.
- Attending to and rectifying fault calls.
- Small to large installation projects.
- Other tasks as required by your Supervisor/Line Manager.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with process or plant electrical installations.
- Controls fault finding.
- 2391 or equivalent (preferable) or good working knowledge of testing fixed wire installations including mine and quarries testing.
- Ability to work on your own, or as part of a team.
- A ‘can do’ attitude, and willing to help others.
Working 5 days a week, Monday to Friday, 7.30am till 4.00pm.
- Competitive hourly rate including travel allowance.
- Company pension scheme.
- Employee assistance program.
- 20 days annual leave per annum (Plus bank holidays).
How to apply:
You can apply using the form below and attaching your CV. Alternatively, please forward a letter of application and a copy of your CV to:
Human Resources, DSL, 8 Viewpoint, Boxley Road, Penenden Heath, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 2DZ
No Agencies please.
DSL is an equal opportunities employer