10 Aug Controls Engineer
Working in the commercial sector in the South East for over 30 years, we are looking to add to our team of skilled site operatives.
- Engineering of control systems and BMS for HVAC installations.
- Manufacture and commissioning of control systems on site.
- Other tasks as required by your Supervisor/Line Manager.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with HVAC.
- CAD preferable.
- Fault finding of existing HVAC controls.
- Manufacture of panels from drawings.
- Ability to work on your own, or as part of a team.
- A ‘can do’ attitude, and willing to help others.
Working 5 days a week, Monday to Friday, 8.00am till 5.30pm.
- Competitive salary.
- Company pension scheme.
- 25 days annual leave per annum (Plus bank holidays).
How to apply:
You can apply using the form below and attaching your CV. Alternatively, please forward a letter of application and a copy of your CV to:
Human Resources, DSL, 8 Viewpoint, Boxley Road, Penenden Heath, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 2DZ
No Agencies please.
DSL is an equal opportunities employer