22 Mar 21.03.2022 Pipefitter/Welder
Working in the commercial sector in the South East for over 30 years, we are looking to add to our team of skilled operatives.
- Support the safe, efficient and effective running of the team, ensuring best practice and compliance with Health & Safety requirements, including DSL’s HSEQ policies, working to RAMS, and following company procedures.
- Scope and survey for pipefitting and welding works.
- Complete reports, test sheets and other required documentation.
- Fabrication of pipework in our workshop.
- Pipefitting and welding on our clients’ sites.
- Other tasks as required by your Supervisor/Line Manager.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in commercial pipefitting and welding
- MMA & TIG welding.
- Coded welding an advantage but not essential.
- Fabricating from drawings, sketches or verbal instructions.
- Ability to work on your own, or as part of a team.
- A ‘can do’ attitude, and willing to help others.
Working 5 days a week, 7.30am till 4.00pm, Monday to Thursday and 7.30am till 3.30pm on Fridays. Overtime is generally available but is not guaranteed.
- Competitive salary.
- Company pension scheme.
- 20 days annual leave per annum (Plus bank holidays).
- Company vehicle (with private use if required)
How to apply:
You can apply using the form below and attaching your CV. Alternatively, please forward a letter of application and a copy of your CV to:
Human Resources, DSL, 8 Viewpoint, Boxley Road, Penenden Heath, Maidstone, Kent ME14 2DZ
No Agencies please.
DSL is an equal opportunities employer