04 Dec 12.08.2021 Plumber/Pipefitter
Due to increasing workload, we are looking to add to our team of skilled site operatives.
- Support the safe, efficient and effective running of the team, ensuring best practice and compliance with Health & Safety requirements, including DSL’s HSEQ policies, working to RAMS, and following company procedures.
- Installation/refurbishment/repair of commercial heating and plumbing systems.
- Complete reports, test sheets and other required documentation.
- Other tasks as required by your Supervisor/Line Manager.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in commercial plumbing/pipefitting.
- CSCS card.
- City & Guilds/NVQ Level 3 in plumbing preferred.
- Ability to work on your own, or as part of a team.
- A ‘can do’ attitude, and willing to help others.
Working 5 days a week, Monday to Friday, 7.30am till 4.00pm.
- Competitive hourly rate including trave allowance.
- Company pension scheme.
- 20 days annual leave per annum (Plus bank holidays).
How to apply:
You can apply using the form below and attaching your CV. Alternatively, please forward a letter of application and a copy of your CV to:
Human Resources, DSL, 8 Viewpoint, Boxley Road, Penenden Heath, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 2DZ
No Agencies please.
DSL is an equal opportunities employer